With iOS 5, Apple added more than 200 new features to the iPad 2, but there's still no printed guide to using all its amazing capabilities. That's where this full-color Missing Manual comes in. You'll learn how to stuff your iPad with media, organize your personal life, wirelessly stream content to and from your tablet, stay connected to friends, and much more.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Build your media library.
Fill your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, eBooks, eMagazines, photos, and more.
- Go wireless. Sync content between your computer and iPad-no wires needed.
- Get online. Connect through WiFi or Wi-Fi + 3G, and surf the Web using the iPad's new tabbed browser.
- Consolidate email. Read and send messages from any of your email accounts.
- Get social. Use built-in apps like iMessage, Twitter, and Ping to stay in touch.
- Store stuff in iCloud.
Stash your content online for free, and sync up all your devices automatically.
- Interact with your iPad. Learn new finger moves and undocumented tips, tricks, and shortcuts.