Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Education at a Glance: OECD Indicators is the authoritative source for accurate and relevant information on the state of education around the world. It provides data on the structure, finances, and performance of education systems in more than 40 countries, including OECD members and G20 partners.
Featuring more than 100 charts, 200 tables, and over 100 000 figures, Education at a Glance provides key information on the ouput of educational institutions; the impact of learning across countries; the financial and human resources invested in education; access, participation and progression in education; and the learning environment and organisation of schools.
In the 2013 edition, new material includes:
- More recent data on the economic crisis, showing that education remains the best protection against unemployment;
- More detailed data on programme orientation (general versus vocational) in secondary and tertiary education;
- An analysis of how work status (full-time, part-time, involuntary part-time) is related to individuals' level of education;
- A review of the relationship between fields of education and tuition fees, unemployment rates and earnings premiums;
- An indicator showing how many of the students who enter a tertiary programme ultimately graduate from it;
- An indicator on the relationship between educational attainment and two health-related concerns, obesity and smoking; and
- Trend data covering the years 1995 to 2010-11 for all the key indicators.
The ExcelT spreadsheets used to create the tables and charts in Education at a Glance are available via the StatLinks provided throughout the publication. The tables and charts, as well as the complete OECD Online Education Database, are freely available via the OECD Education website at www.oecd.org/edu/eag.htm (Lien -> http://www.oecd.org/edu/eag.htm)