The Eleventh Edition of physiology's classic text upholds its rich tradition of presenting key physiology concepts in a remarkably clear and engaging manner. The Textbook of Medical Physiology covers all of the major systems in the human body, while emphasizing system interaction, homeostasis, and pathophysiology. Updated to meet today's needs...
• Features an all-new, full-color design that makes information easier to read and more engaging.
• Incorporates over 800 figures, including ECGs, and full-color charts, graphs, and brand-new line drawings... more than 300 in all!
• Reflects the latest knowledge in the field.
...while faithfully retaining the hallmarks of the last ten editions!
• Presents short, easy-to-read chapters in keeping with the Guyton and Hall tradition.
• Provides many tables throughout for quick reference.
• Applies core concepts to clinical examples, mirroring real-life situations.
• Discusses the relationship of pathophysiology to clinical medicine.
And now, access to STUDENT CONSULT makes it an even more useful way to learn!