From the artistic treasure trove of Renaissance Florence to remote Etruscan ruins and rolling vine-covered fields, this essential new guide will help you unravel the secrets of Italy's most fascinating region.
* 39 detailed maps, including full-colour regional map
* thorough coverage of Tuscan art and architecture
* practical advice on exploring the mountains, coastline and remote countryside
* a range of accommodation options from alberghi to luxury hotels
* user-friendly Italian language chapter, including Tuscan pronunciation