The E-business (R)evolution is a complete handbook and briefing for every entrepreneur and executive making e-business plans. Start by understanding the six phases of e-business, from "Hello, I'm Online, Too" through "One World-One Computer." Discover where you fit today-and where you should be. Build the case for e-business, including e-commerce,- then learn how to choose the right technologies, avoid the legal (and other) pitfalls of e-business; and much more.
- Planning for e-business: back office systems, technology choices, ISPs, and architecture
- Marketing that works: personalization, content, affiliates, localization, promotion, advertising, measurement, and more
- Building "sticky" sites: how to attract and retain customers
- Search engines, corporate portals, intelligent agents, and beyond
- Internet-based shopping, procurement, and operations technologies - and their business implications
- What you need to know about Web security