In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be up and programming in Tcl/Tk. Using a straightforward, step-bystep approach, each lesson builds upon the previous one, enabling you to learn the essentials of Tcl/Tk from the ground up.
Find your answers to...
* Exploring Tcl/Tk for GUI developrrient
* Understanding events, callbacks, and resources
* Building Tcl expressions, control structures, lists, and arrays
* Using WISH
* Interacting with the operating system
* Creating Widgets
* Building your own user interfaces
* Using Tcl/Tk to interface to legacy programs and systems
* Creating Web applications with Tcl/Tk
* Using Tk with Perl and C