Human Anatomy remains unique in being not only a photographic atlas but also a textbook of gross anatomy.
Superb, specially commissioned dissection photographs teach you how to dissect and identify structures as you sec them in the laboratory while clearly labelled, color-coded line drawings and orientation guides conveniently placed next to every photograph ensure that your interpretation of the structures is correct. Succinct text relates closely to the illustrations, clearly and concisely describing all the essential topographical features.
Incorporating new Observation Skills pages and improved Clinical Skills and Exam Skills pages, this unique, authoritative, user-friendly book is an indispensible companion for all students of general anatomy.
New to this edition!
* font sire increased to improve readability
* terminology updated to comply with Terminologia Anatomica
* new cross-sections viewed from below in accordance with standard radiological practice
* improved Clinical Skills pages and Exam Skills pages rewritten in true-false format
* new Observation Skills pages based on cadaver cross-sections, MR images and CT scans test recognition of structures