Through a series of easy-to-follow lessons, The Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi/D450 Companiongives you a complete class on digital photography, tailored specifically for people who use this camera. This is not a typical camera guide: rather than just showing you what all the buttons do, this unique book teaches you how to use various Digital Rebel features to make great photographs.
WithThe Canon Digital Rebel XSi Companionin your camera bag, you have the perfect field reference for taking stunning pictures of any occasion or place, any time.
You get valuable creative tips and technical advice for capturing professional-looking images of people, landscapes, action shots, close-ups, night shots, and more.
- Get to know the Digital Rebel XSi and how it works
- Take creative control and go beyond automatic settings
- Learn the basic rules of composition
- Know when to let the camera work for you
- Photograph fast-moving objects, and learn to capture decisive moments
- Discover ways to use a flash indoors and outdoors
- Learn the advantages of different lenses, and the best time to use them
- Understand the options for shooting RAW, and whether it's right for you
There are plenty of photography books, but only this companion guide teaches you how to take high-quality digital photos using thecamera model you own.
Professional photographer Ben Long includes plenty of full-color examples to show you what's possible once you graduate from snapshots and focus on the pictures you've always wanted to take.