Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Seattle composer Jeff Tolbert'sstep-by-stepinstructions guide beginning and intermediate users through using GarageBand's built-in loops to create three songs, explaining not only how to use GarageBand's editing and mixing features but also how to beplayful and creativewhile composing tunes that please the ear. You'll learn how to plan a song, get the most out ofMagic GarageBand, edit and arrange Real Instrument and Software Instrument loops in numerous ways, create exciting mixes, andexport your masterpieces.
The book also covers how to change track volume, tempo, and panning dynamically, and how to work with GarageBand's effects. Plus, it includesseven suggestions for solving performance problems.
Bonus!Linked-in audio lets youlisten to exampleswhile you read about them, and a five-page glossary helps you quickly learn about music-related terms.
Questions you'll find answers to include:
- What's the arrange track used for?
- How can I use the stock GarageBand loops to make a cool song?
- How do I edit Software Instrument loops?
- I don't read music. Why do I care about Notation view?
- How do I change the tempo in different sections of my tune?
- How do I make my mixes more dynamic and interesting?
- How can I customize a Magic GarageBand song so it doesn't sound like everyone else's?
- How do I make a killer drum break out of GarageBand loops?
- How can I make a ringtone for my iPhone?
"I had a tough time getting started with GarageBand until I boughtTake Control of Making Music with GarageBand."-Lyle H.