Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
There have been many improvements to QuickBooks over the years, but the program's documentation is not one of them. Luckily, QuickBooks 2008: The Missing Manualpicks up where QuickBook's help resources leave off. With this book, you don't just learn how to use the software, you learn why and when to use specific features. And you get basic accounting advice so that it all makes sense to you along the way.
With its Simple Start, Basic, Pro, Premier, and industry-specific Enterprise editions, QuickBooks can handle many of the financial tasks companies face, but the price you pay is an overabundance of features. With this book, you get advice on which features you need to use to get your work done efficiently, along with step-by-step instructions on how to use them. QuickBooks 2008: The Missing Manualhelps you:
- Get more out of QuickBookswhether you're a beginner or an old pro.
- Learn how QuickBooks can help youboost sales, control spending, and save on taxes.
- Set up and manage your filesto fit your company's specific needs.
- Use QuickBooks reportsto evaluate every aspect of your enterprise.
- Follow the money all the wayfrom customer invoices to year-end tasks.
- Discover new tips and trickson the best timesaving options for your business.
- Build budgets and plan for the futureto make your business more successful. And a lot more. This book is designed to accommodate readers at every technical level. If you're a first-time QuickBooks user, special boxes with the title"Up To Speed"provide the introductory information you need to understand the topic at hand. For advanced users, there are similar boxes called"Power Users' Clinic"that offer more technical tips, tricks, and shortcuts for the experienced QuickBooks fan.
For a topic as complicated as accounting software, why trust anything else?
Bonnie Biafore is a Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 25 year's experience helping clients, large and small, make project management excellence part of their business strategies. She is the author of 29 books about project management, investing, personal finance, Microsoft Project, QuickBooks, and more.