Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
What does it take to build well-engineered Android applications? Explore Android's core building blocks and APIs in depth with this authoritative guide, and learn how to create compelling apps that work on a full range of Android devices. You'll work with proven approaches to app design and implementation-including application frameworks that you can use as a starting point for your own projects.
Delve into sensors, native development, 3D graphics, and many other topics, and discover how to build apps on the platform of your choice. If you're an intermediate to advanced programmer, you'll learn how to make great Android apps.
- Learn how to use the Android SDK with the Eclipse IDE
- Apply advanced Java concepts regardless of your experience with the language
- Create an Android user interface that's captivating and easy to navigate
- Use the Fragment API for tablet user interfaces
- Make your application compatible with Honeycomb and earlier versions
- Understand Android's unique database design issues and the role of SQLite
- Use sensors and gestures to expand your app's input beyond just tapping and scrolling
- Explore Android APIs for multimedia, location, communication, NFC, and other applications
Masumi Nakamura, VP of Engineering at Placester, Inc, has spent over 15
years in software doing everything from mobile development, scaling
large backend systems, to running a Data Science team over at Paypal,
inc. He also spends a lot of his time advising and working closely with
a variety of startup companies.