Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Learn how to develop REST-style and SOAP-based web services and clients with this quick and thorough introduction. This hands-on book delivers a clear, pragmatic approach to web services by providing an architectural overview, complete working code examples, and short yet precise instructions for compiling, deploying, and executing them. You'll learn how to write services from scratch and integrate existing services into your Java applications.
With greater emphasis on REST-style services, this second edition covers HttpServlet, Restlet, and JAX-RS APIs; jQuery clients against REST-style services; and JAX-WS for SOAP-based services. Code samples include an Apache Ant script that compiles, packages, and deploys web services.
- Learn differences and similarities between REST-style and SOAP-based services
- Program and deliver RESTful web services, using Java APIs and implementations
- Write SOAP-based web services with an emphasis on the application level
- Examine the handler and transport levels in SOAP-based messaging
- Learn wire-level security in HTTP(S), users/roles security, and WS-Security
- Use a Java Application Server (JAS) as an alternative to a standalone web server
Martin Kalin has a Ph. D. from Northwestern University and is a professor in the College of Computing and Digital Media at DePaul University. He has co-written a series of books on C and C++ and written a book on Java for programmers. He enjoys commercial programming and has co-developed large distributed systems in process scheduling and product configuration.