Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
The iPad 2 is faster, lighter, and more versatile than its predecessor, but there's still no printed guide to using its amazing features. That's where this full-color Missing Manual comes in. Learn how to stream HD video, make video calls, manage your email, surf the Web, listen to music, play games, and maybe even do a little iWork. This is the book that should have been in the box.
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, eBooks, photos, and more.
- Share with others. Stream music, HD movies, TV shows, and more, to and from your iPad.
- Create your own media. Use the iPad's new Photo Booth, iMovie, and GarageBand apps to express yourself.
- Get online. Connect through WiFi or Wi-Fi+3G, and surf with the iPad's faster browser.
- Place video calls. See who's talking with the iPad's FaceTime app and its two cameras.
- Consolidate your email. Read and send messages from any of your accounts.
- Learn undocumented tips and tricks. Get the lowdown on cool iPad secrets and workarounds.
J. D. Biersdorfer is the best-selling author of iPad: The Missing Manual, Best iPhone Apps (Second Edition), Netbooks: The Missing Maunal, and The iPod Shuffle Fan Book. She is the co-author of iPod: The Missing Manual, Google: The Missing Manual (Second Edition), iPhoto '09: The Missing Manual, and The Internet: The Missing Manual. She has authored the weekly technology column "Q&A" for the New York Times since 1998 and often writes about art, books, and design for other sections of The Times. J. D. also co-hosts the independent Pop Tech Jam audio podcast, which explores current events in the world of technology and geek culture.