Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Welcome to our multi-device world, a world where a user's experience with one application can span many devices-a smartphone, a tablet, a computer, the TV, and beyond. This practical book demonstrates the variety of ways devices relate to each other, combining to create powerful ensembles that deliver superior, integrated experiences to your users.
- Learn a practical framework for designing multi-device experiences, based on the 3Cs-Consistent, Complementary, and Continuous approaches
- Graduate from offering everything on all devices, to delivering the right thing, at the right time, on the best (available) device
- Apply the 3Cs framework to the broader realm of the Internet of Things, and design multi-device experiences that anticipate a fully connected world
- Learn how to measure your multi-device ecosystem performance
- Get ahead of the curve by designing for a more connected future
Michal Levin, Senior User Experience Designer at Google, has extensive practice in UX design for web, mobile, and TV. Since joining Google in 2009, Michal has been responsible for the UX design of a variety of product areas including data analytics, data visualization, search, and business applications. She has presented at leading international UX conferences on the concept of ecosystem design, as well as designing for different screen sizes. Prior to Google, Michal worked as Senior UX expert at TZUR, a leading UX design consultancy in Israel, and as UX specialist at Modu, a start-up company that developed an innovative type of mobile eco-system. She holds two bachelor degrees from Tel Aviv University in Psychology and Communication & Business Management.