Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Take the guesswork out of deploying, administering, and automating Active Directory. With hundreds of proven recipes, the updated edition of this popular cookbook provides quick, step-by-step solutions to common (and not so common) problems you might encounter when working with Microsoft's network directory service.
This fourth edition includes troubleshooting recipes for Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, and Exchange 2013, based on valuable input from Windows administrators. You'll also find quick solutions for the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS), multi-master replication, DNS, Group Policy, and many other features.
- Manage new AD features, such as the Recycle Bin, Group Managed Service Accounts, and fine-grained password policies
- Work with AD from the command line and use Windows PowerShell to automate tasks
- Remove and create forests, domains, and trusts
- Create groups, modify group scope and type, and manage membership
- Delegate control, view and modify permissions, and handle Kerberos tickets
- Import and export data with LDAP Data Interchange Format (LDIF)
- Synchronize multiple directories and enforce data integrity within a single or multiple stores
- Back up AD, and perform authoritative and non-authoritative restores