We Know the GRE CAT
1. The experts at The Princeton Review take the GRE CAT and other standardized tests each year to make sure you get the most up-to-date, thoroughly researched 0 books possible.
We Know Students
2. Each year we help more than two million students score high with our courses, bestselling books, and award-winning software.
We Get Results
3. Students who take our six-week GRE CAT course have an average score increase of 212 points (verified by International Communications Research). The proven techniques we teach in our course are in this book.
And If It's on the GRE CAT, It's in This Book
4. Acing the computer-adaptive GRE is very different from getting a 4.0 in college. We don't try to teach you everything there is to know about English, math, or analytic thinking. We just tell you what you'll need to know to score high on the GRE CAT. There's a big difference. In Cracking the GRE CAT, we'll teach you how to think like the test makers and
• Eliminate answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
• Solve GRE CAT analogies when you're not sure what all the words mean
• Master the vocabulary words that appear most often on the GRE CAT
• Solve GRE CAT algebra problems by plugging in numbers in place of letters
This book includes more than 135 simulated computer-adaptive test questions. The questions in this book are the same kind of problems you'll see on the actual GRE CAT, and we fully explain every solution.