You'll also learn how tomake Windows runsmoothlyon your Mac, with practical advice on how to integrate Windows windows with the Finder, share filesbetween Windows and Mac OS X, run anti-malware software, print from Windows, and back up Windows data.
The ebook comes with acoupon for $10 off on VMware Fusion 3.
You'll find answers to questions like:
- What are 13 things that you can do in Windows, but not on the Mac?
- How can I get a copy of Windows that will work on a Mac?
- How can I set things up so that Windows won't bog down?
- How should I handle partitioning for my Windows installation?
- How do I avoid and handle activation hassles?
- What's the best way to right-click in Windows?
- How do I make my Bluetooth devices work in Windows?
- What is FAT32, and why might it matter to me?
- What are the coolest new features in Parallels Desktop 6?
- Is VirtualBox 4 a serious contender in the world of virtualization?