Once you know how to use Flash, you can create everything from simple animations to high-end desktop applications, but it's a complex tool that can be difficult to master on your own-unless you have this Missing Manual. This book will help you learn all you need to know about Flash CS5 to create animations that bring your ideas to life.
- Learn animation basics. Find everything you need to know to get started with Flash
- Master the Flash tools.
Learn the animation and effects toolset, with clear explanations and hands-on examples
- Use 3D effects. Rotate and put objects in motion in three dimensions
- Create lifelike motion. Use the IK Bones tool to simulate realistic body movements and other linked motions
- Speed up development. Use templates, code snippets, and motion presets
- Design applications. Get an intro to building full desktop applications with Flash and Adobe AIR
- Create rich interactive animations.
Dive into advanced interactivity with easy-to-learn ActionScript examples