Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Written by popular author and . NET expert Jesse Liberty, this thoroughly updated tutorial for beginning to intermediate programmers covers the latest release of Microsoft's popular C# language (C# 3.0) and the newest . NET platform for developing Windows and web applications.
Our bestselling Programming C# 3.0, now in its fifth edition, is a world-class tutorial that goes well beyond the documentation otherwise available. Liberty doesn't just teach C#; he tells the complete story of the C# language and how it integrates with all of . NET programming, so that you can get started creating professional quality web and Windows applications.
- Provides a comprehensive tutorial in C# and . NET programming that also serves as a useful reference you'll want by your side while you're working
- Covers all of the new features of the language, thoroughly integrated into every chapter, rather than tacked on at the end
- Provides insight into best practices and insight into real world programming by a professional programmer who worked with C# as an independent contractor for nearly a decade before joining Microsoft as a Senior Program Manager
- Every chapter in this book has been totally revised, and the entire book has been reorganized to respond to the significant changes in the language
- Full coverage, from the ground up of LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and other C# 3.0 language innovations to speed up development tasks
- Explains how to use C# in creating Web Applications as well as Windows Applications, using both the new Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and the older WinForms technology
This new edition of Programming C# 3.0 is for working programmers who want to develop proficiency in Microsoft's most important language. No prior . NET experience is required for you to get started. There's no time like the present to work with C# -- and no book like this one to teach you everything you need to know.
Special note to VB6 and Java programmers: if you've decided to transition to . NET, this book will take you there.