Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
With Programming ASP. NET 3.5, you'll quickly learn to create state-of-the-art applications using Microsoft's popular web development technology and Visual Studio 2008. This updated bestseller provides comprehensive and easy-to-understand information to help you use several . NET 3.5 technologies for faster development and better web application performance-including ASP. NET AJAX for interactive user interfaces, LINQ for data access, and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for web services.
Programming ASP. NET 3.5 includes examples and sample code that let you explore development with ASP. NET in more depth. With this book, you will:
- Learn about AJAX and ASP. NET server controls included with Visual Studio 2008
- Discover how to use the DataSource and data-bound controls in ADO. NET
- Use the new LINQ API and learn how to make use of it within ASP. NET pages
- Create a uniform look and feel throughout your application with Master Pages
- Use navigation controls to build site maps, menus, and breadcrumbs quickly and easily
- Build and use various web services with WCF
- Detect errors during development and handle them in your production code
- Learn how to configure and deploy your website
Written by Microsoft technology experts Jesse Liberty, Dan Hurwitz, and Dan Maharry, Programming ASP. NET 3.5 is the best book for learning how to build dynamic, interactive web applications using Microsoft's latest technologies.
Jesse Liberty is the bestselling author of "Programming ASP. NET", "Programming C#", and a dozen other books on web and object oriented programming. He is president of Liberty Associates, Inc., for which he provides contract programming, consulting and on-site training in ASP. NET, C#, C++ and related topics. Jesse was a Distinguished Software Engineer at AT&T, and Vice President for technology development at Citibank.