Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Whether you're a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements 12 is an ideal image-editing tool-once you know how to use it. This bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you'll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, edit, crop, and color-correct your photos with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Dress up your photos with dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Use your words. Make greeting cards, calendars, and flyers by adding text to images.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, scrapbooks, collages, and other projects.
- Find your artistic flair. Create digital artwork from scratch, using tools to draw, paint, and blend.
Barbara Brundage has been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe's prerelease groups since Elements 3. She's been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. Barbara, who lives in Jensen Beach, Florida, started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!