Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
This new edition covers iPhoto 9.5 for Mac and iPhoto 2.0 for iOS 7. (iPhoto is not available in iOS 8.)
Whether you're on a Mac or iOS 7 device, iPhoto now makes it easier than ever to organize, edit, publish, print, and share your photos-but neither version of the program offers a manual to help you get going. Fortunately, David Pogue and Lesa Snider offer a clear and objective guide to iPhoto in this witty, authoritative book.
The important stuff you need to know
- Organize your collection. Group your pictures by events, albums, people, or places.
- Sharpen your editing skills. Use all of iPhoto's editing options, whether you're on a Mac or on an iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch running iOS 7.
- Dive into new features. Learn about the enhanced mapping system, new slideshow themes, and streamlined printing.
- Compare your photos. View multiple shots side by side to determine which is best.
- Share your shots online. Post photos on iCloud or Facebook, Flickr, Instagram, and other social sites.
- Keep web journals. Create snazzy, customizable online scrapbook pages.
- Create projects. Have fun building slideshows, gift books, calendars, and cards.
David Pogue is the anchor columnist for Yahoo Tech, having been groomed for the position by 13 years as the tech columnist for the New York Times. He's also a monthly columnist for Scientific American, host of science shows on PBS's "NOVA, " and two-time Emmy-winning correspondent for "CBS Sunday Morning." With over 3 million books in print, David is one of the world's bestselling how-to authors. He wrote or co-wrote seven books in the "for Dummies" series (including Macs, Magic, Opera, and Classical Music); in 1999, he launched his own series of complete, funny computer books called the Missing Manual series, which now includes 120 titles.
Lesa Snider, internationally acclaimed author and speaker, is on a mission to teach the world to create better graphics. She's the author of several books including the popular Photoshop: The Missing Manual and The Skinny Book series of eBooks (www.theskinnybooks. com). Lesa is a founding instructor for creativeLIVE.com (www.lesa.in/clvideos), where she teaches image editing, graphic design, and stock photography, and a regular columnist for Photoshop User, Photographic Elements Techniques, and Macworld magazines. She's also a stock photographer, a long-time member of the Photoshop World Dream Team of instructors, and captain of her very own Prometheus-class starship. Lesa and her husband, Jay Nelson, live in Boulder, CO with their two cats, Samantha and Sherlock.
Visit Lesa's tutorial-riddled website at www. PhotoLesa.com, connect with her on Twitter (@PhotoLesa), or pose questions on her Facebook Fan page (www. Facebook.com/Photolesa).