This e-book will shows you the newer Excel's basic and advanced features with tones of pictures and examples and in this way will help you to do your job quickly and more efficient. The presented examples are working under Excel 2010 for Windows and Excel for Mac 2011 too.
We will discuss about:
1. How to install Excel on Windows and Mac
2. Menu structure and the Ribbon
3. Formatting worksheets
Working with formulas
5. Working with functions (mathematical, logical, text, date and financial functions)
7. Manipulating data (sorting, filtering)
8. PivotTables and Reports
9. Visual presentation of the data (tables and diagrams)
10. File management
11. Macro basics
That's all. Enjoy the book.