The Complete Small Business Internet Guide is your initiation into the highly profitable world of the Internet. Finally, in a single guide, here's everything you need to know about doing business online. Complete with an online overview, it makes suggestions for marketing success, and helps small business people evaluate and tweak their plans along the way. It's a guide to get you going in the ever-changing channels of the Internet environment. Learn what has worked and what's best left as a learning experience. See what stops a browser. Tell how your online activity is affecting your bottom line. This often-used book will help you in planning and goal setting, web-site building and strategic marketing, as well as fine-tuning your business' future.
Easy to read, simple to understand, this logical handbook is written by people who know how to establish a business site. And its written for business professionals who aren't computer experts and don't have a lot of time to devote to the Internet. You want to go online and get in the black? The Complete Small Business Internet Guide gets you there!
* Determine if your business is right for the Web
* Connect to the Internet and obtain a domain name
* Learn about electronic copyrights and trademarks
* Find the best business-to-business support
* Build better Web sites through graphic enhancements
* Write copy to attract what browsers are really looking for
* Link to like businesses and evaluate your Internet success
* Fine-tune your Web site, your online processes, and your marketing pitch
* Look to what's new on the Internet horizon