This concise, practical resource efficiently covers all of today's need-to-know information in neuroradiology... in an exceptionally user-friendly format.
Inside this 2nd Edition, you'll find ...
• The latest information on nuclear medicine applications for thyroid and PTH, ocular sonography, temporal bone anatomy, and spine trauma.
• Coverage of new modalities such as FLAIR sequences, functional MRI, and spiral CT.
• New content on genomics and molecular imaging.
• New perspectives on spinal pain management.
• And many other must-have updates !
Because it's so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, Neuroradiology : The REQUISITES, 2nd Edition is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.