From the cosmopolitan wonders of Amsterdam, Rotterdam and The Hague to windmills, tulips and boundless bike tracks, this indispensable guide will help you to experience all that the Netherlands has to offer.
* 45 maps including eight colour Amsterdam city maps
* accommodation options from trekkershutten to five-star hotels
* the background on windmills - how they work, where to find them
* all the entertainment choices, from coffee shops and brown cafes to opera and classical music
* the lowdown on where to see Dutch art from Rembrandt to Mondriaan