Now you can be on your way to becoming a VBScript guru in just one weekend! You'll begin on Friday with an introduction to VBScript and will learn how it compares to other languages within the Visual Basic programming family. On Saturday, you'll begin learning syntax, basic programming statements, and Web page tricks. On Sunday, you'll learn how VBScript works with the Windows Script Host and XML and the details of working with files and folders. Pull your new skills together Sunday evening as you learn how to automate Windows tasks.
* Integrate VBScript and your Web pages
* Work with objects and handle events
* Make status bar enhancements and implement rollover effects on your Web page
* Fit VBScript into the WSH architecture
* Write to and rend from files
* Take control of your Windows desktop through customization and automation