This comprehensive guide offers everything you need to explore this nation at the heart of Europe, including the lowdown on where to take the waters, taste the newest Hungarian wines and enjoy cafe society at its Magyar best.
* more than 80 detailed maps
* walking tours and a detailed museum section to guide you through Budapest
* details on the country's favourite pastimes, including soaking in a thermal bath and cruising on the Danube
* accommodation options from camping sites at Lake Balaton, to castle hotels in the hilly Northern Uplands
* helpful section on the Hungarian language