Whether you want to venture to volcanoes, jaunt through the jungle or galavant through the Galapagos, this essential guide has all the know-how you'll need for your journey to the center of the earth.
- a 32-page full-color guide to the wildlife of the Galapagos;
- detailed coverage of conservation issues, ecotourism and wildlifewatching opportunities;
- food and accommodations options for all budgets;
- tips on adventurous ways to get around, from rooftop train rides to dugout canoe trips;
- more than 50 detailed maps and a practical Latin American Spanish language section.