The Check Point Next Generation suite of products provides the tools necessary for easy development and deployment of Enterprise Security Solutions. Check Point VPN-1/FireWall-1 has been beating out its competitors for years, and the Next Generation software continues to improve the look, feel, and ease of use of this software. Check Point NG Security Administration will show you the ins and outs of the NG product line.
1. Install and Configure VPN-1/FireWall-1 Next Generation Find step-by-step coverage of installing NG on Windows, Solaris, and Nokia platforms.
2. Manage Network Objects Learn how to use Network Objects Manager and manage a network range, a group of users, or a single workstation.
3. Write and Implement a Security Policy Review the steps to write a security policy: introduction, guidelines, standards, procedures, deployment, enforcement, and modification.
4. Review FireWall-1 Authentication Schemes Find complete coverage of S/Key, SecurID, OS Password, VPN-1, and FireWall authentication.
5. Master Check Points OPSEC See how the Open Platform for Security model enables you to implement third-party vendor applications into your firewall environment.
6. Manage Firewall Logs Review the log views available to you and learn when to use the three logs: log mode, active mode, and audit mode.
7. Use Check Point Malicious Activity Detection (CPMAD) Learn how the CPMAD log analyzer can help detect unusual or dangerous activities across a range of firewall modules.
8. Configure Secure VPNs Install and use SecuRemote Client Software to manage your VPNs.
9. Install a Policy Server See how Check Points SecureClient and Policy Server help reduce the risk of a remote user's desktop being compromised.
10. Register for Your 1 Year Upgrade The Syngress Solutions upgrade plan protects you from content obsolescence and provides monthly mailings, whitepapers, and more!