Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
YUI 3 Cookbook introduces specific implementation patterns in the library, demonstrating granular solutions for everything from simple page effects to sophisticated web apps. Experienced users will learn how to create modules that load on demand; generate beautiful documentation; and write powerful and flexible Widgets, Models, and Views.
- Build YUI applications anywhere, from desktop browsers to touch-enabled mobile phones and backend Node.js environments
- Learn how YUI scales with your code base, keeping it modular and organized
- Apply animations, drag-and-drop, and other fully cross-browser UI effects with just a few lines of code
- Understand YUI-powered DOM scripting, event management, and data transport
- Get a technical introduction to YUI, including module architecture, sandboxing, and component loading
- Build custom modules with YUI and publish them to the YUI Gallery
"I was surprised to find out how much I didn't know until reading this book. There really isn't a better resource for learning or updating your YUI skills."
- Nicholas C. Zakas, Author and YUI Contributor