Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Whether you're a budding blogger or seasoned Web designer, WordPress is a brilliant tool for creating websites, once you know how to tap its impressive features. The latest edition of this jargon-free Missing Manual shows you how to use WordPress 3.9's themes, widgets, plug-ins, and souped-up editing and multimedia tools to build just about any kind of site.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Create your site. Get hands-on, A-to-Z instructions for building all types of websites, from classy blogs to professional-looking ecommerce sites.
- Add features. Choose from thousands of widgets and plug-ins to enhance your site's ease of use, looks, and performance.
- Mix in multimedia. Add picture galleries, slideshows, video clips, music players, and podcasts to your pages.
- Attract an audience. Create automatic content feeds, sign up site subscribers, and help readers share your posts on social media.
- Fine-tune your content. Analyze site statistics to improve your content and reach, and to optimize your site for search engines.
- Go Mobile. Choose a theme that automatically reconfigures your site for mobile devices.
- Build a truly unique site. Learn how to customize WordPress themes to create a site that looks exactly the way you want it to.
Matthew MacDonald is a science and technology writer with well over a dozen books to his name. Web novices can tiptoe out onto the Internet with him in Creating a Website: The Missing Manual. HTML fans can learn about the cutting edge of web design in HTML5: The Missing Manual. And human beings of all description can discover just how strange they really are in the quirky handbooks Your Brain: The Missing Manual and Your Body: The Missing Manual.