Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
- Understand core 3D graphics concepts and how to implement them in WebGL
- Create WebGL sample pages as you learn, and build a racing game application in the final chapter
- Get to know the Three.js open source library in detail
- Develop working knowledge of graphics rendering, texturing, animation, interaction, and behaviors
- Seamlessly integrate 3D graphics with other content on the page
- Learn the tools, file formats, and techniques for developing robust and secure applications in a production environment
"WebGL: Up and Running is an ideal introduction to the world of 3D programming on the web. It's well-written, clear, and fun. I wish it had been around when I started learning!"
-Giles Thomas, LearningWebGL.com
Tony Parisi is an entrepreneur and career CTO/architect. He has developed international standards and protocols, created noteworthy software products, and started and sold technology companies. Tony's passion for innovating is exceeded only by his desire to bring coolness and fun to the broadest possible audience.
Tony is perhaps best known for his work as a pioneer of 3D standards for the web. He is the co-creator of VRML and X3D, ISO standards for networked 3D graphics. He also co-developed SWMP, a real-time messaging protocol for multi-user virtual worlds. Tony continues to build community around innovations in 3D as the co-chair of the WebGL Meetup and a founder of the Rest3D working group.
Tony is currently a partner in a stealth online gaming startup and has a consulting practice developing social games, virtual worlds and location-based services for San Francisco Bay Area clients.