You don't have to be a game development wizard or have 3D graphics experience to get started.
- Understand core 3D graphics concepts and how to implement them in WebGL
- Create WebGL sample pages as you learn, and build a racing game application in the final chapter
- Get to know the Three.js open source library in detail
- Develop working knowledge of graphics rendering, texturing, animation, interaction, and behaviors
- Seamlessly integrate 3D graphics with other content on the page
- Learn the tools, file formats, and techniques for developing robust and secure applications in a production environment
"WebGL: Up and Running is an ideal introduction to the world of 3D programming on the web.
It's well-written, clear, and fun. I wish it had been around when I started learning!"
-Giles Thomas, LearningWebGL.com