Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
Learn web scraping and crawling techniques to access unlimited data from any web source in any format. With this practical guide, you'll learn how to use Python scripts and web APIs to gather and process data from thousands-or even millions-of web pages at once.
Ideal for programmers, security professionals, and web administrators familiar with Python, this book not only teaches basic web scraping mechanics, but also delves into more advanced topics, such as analyzing raw data or using scrapers for frontend website testing. Code samples are available to help you understand the concepts in practice.
- Learn how to parse complicated HTML pages
- Traverse multiple pages and sites
- Get a general overview of APIs and how they work
- Learn several methods for storing the data you scrape
- Download, read, and extract data from documents
- Use tools and techniques to clean badly formatted data
- Read and write natural languages
- Crawl through forms and logins
- Learn image processing and text recognition
Ryan Mitchell is a Software Engineer at LinkeDrive in Boston, where she develops their API and data analysis tools. She is a graduate of Olin College of Engineering, and is a Masters degree student at Harvard University School of Extension Studies. Prior to joining LinkeDrive, she was a Software Engineer working on web scraping and data analysis at Abine.