Le premier tome d'une nouvelle saga qui promet d'être aussi addictive que Le Clan des Otori. On retrouve avec un plaisir inégalé l'univers de Lian Hearn, son japon médiéval pétri de magie, son ambiance aussi éthérée que pesante, ses nombreux personnages attachants, ses luttes de pouvoir...
Discover why Vagrant is a must-have tool for thousands of developers and ops engineers. With this hands-on guide, you'll learn how to use this open source software to quickly build a virtual machine for any purpose-including a completely sandboxed, fully provisioned development environment right on your desktop.
Vagrant creator Mitchell Hashimoto shows you how to share a virtual machine image with members of your team, set up a separate virtualization for each project, and package virtual machines for use by others. Start creating development environments with Vagrant, and learn how to save time, avoid frustration, and prevent costly errors.
- Build a simple virtual machine with just two commands and no configuration
- Create a development environment that closely resembles production
- Automate software installation and management with shell scripts, Chef, or Puppet
- Set up a network interface to access your virtual machine from any computer
- Use your own editor and browser to develop and test your applications
- Test complicated multi-machine clusters with a single Vagrantfile
- Change Vagrant's default operating system to match your production OS
- Extend Vagrant features with plugins, including components you build yourself