Ce livre est la transition parfaite entre la saga Harry Potter et la trilogie des Magiciens. [...] En plus de tout ça, on trouve, en vrac : des références culturelles géniales, l'utilisation de la technologie par les sorciers, une guerre inter-espèces, la lutte contre le sexisme, des super-héros discrets, quelques insultes bien envoyées [...] un roman one-shot à lire absolument pour tous ceux qui aiment la magie, les histoires de grands ados (les héros sont majeurs) et, ok, les histoires d'amour un peu.
Great user experiences (UX) are essential for products today, but designing one can be a lengthy and expensive process. With this practical, hands-on book, you'll learn how to do it faster and smarter using Lean UX techniques. UX expert Laura Klein shows you what it takes to gather valuable input from customers, build something they'll truly love, and reduce the time it takes to get your product to market.
No prior experience in UX or design is necessary to get started. If you're an entrepreneur or an innovator, this book puts you right to work with proven tips and tools for researching, identifying, and designing an intuitive, easy-to-use product.
- Determine whether people will buy your product before you build it
- Listen to your customers throughout the product's lifecycle
- Understand why you should design a test before you design a product
- Get nine tools that are critical to designing your product
- Discern the difference between necessary features and nice-to-haves
- Learn how a Minimum Viable Product affects your UX decisions
- Use A/B testing in conjunction with good UX practices
- Speed up your product development process without sacrificing quality
Laura has spent 15 years as an engineer and designer. Her goal is to help lean startups learn more about their customers so that they can build better products faster.
Her popular design blog, Users Know, teaches product owners exactly what they need to know to do just enough research and design.