Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
How do you design engaging applications that people love to use? This book demonstrates several ways to include valuable input from potential clients and customers throughout the process. With practical guidelines and insights from his own experience, author Travis Lowdermilk shows you how usability and user-centered design will dramatically change the way people interact with your application.
Learn valuable strategies for conducting each stage of the design process-from interviewing likely users and discovering your application's purpose to creating a rich user experience with sound design principles. User-Centered Design is invaluable no matter what platform you use or audience you target.
- Explore usability and how it relates to user-centered design
- Learn how to deal with users and their unique personalities
- Clarify your application's purpose, using a simple narrative to describe its use
- Plan your project's development with a software development life cycle
- Be creative within the context of your user experience goals
- Use visibility, consistency, and other design principles to enhance user experience
- Collect valuable user feedback on your prototype with surveys, interviews, and usability studies