Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
One of the main concerns for digital photographers today is asset management: how to file, find, protect, and re-use their photos. The best solutions can be found in The DAM Book, our bestselling guide to managing digital images efficiently and effectively.
Anyone who shoots, scans, or stores digital photographs is practicing digital asset management (DAM), but few people do it in a way that makes sense. In this second edition, photographer Peter Krogh -- the leading expert on DAM -- provides new tools and techniques to help professionals, amateurs, and students:
- Understand the image file lifecycle: from shooting to editing, output, and permanent storage
- Learn new ways to use metadata and key words to track photo files
- Create a digital archive and name files clearly
- Determine a strategy for backing up and validating image data
- Learn a catalog workflow strategy, using Adobe Bridge, Camera Raw, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Expression Media, and Photoshop CS4 together
- Migrate images from one file format to another, from one storage medium to another, and from film to digital
- Learn how to copyright images
To identify and protect your images in the marketplace, having a solid asset management system is essential. The DAM Book offers the best approach.
Peter Krogh is regarded as one of the world's leading experts on DAM, or digital asset management. A professional and avid personal photographer for more than twenty years, Peter is a passionate advocate for both the photographer and the photograph. He is an Alpha Tester for Adobe and his contributions can be seen in some of the features available in Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Bridge, and the DNG RAW storage format.
You can see his photography work on his website, http://www.theDAMbook.com (Lien -> http://www.theDAMbook.com).