Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
With this 196-page book, you can:
- Save money:Extend your Mac's useful life and postpone buying an expensive new computer.
- Save time:Work more efficiently rather than constantly waiting for your Mac to catch up with you.
- Eliminate irritations:Banish the spinning pizza of death. Reduce startup and application launch times.
- Work smarter:Learn power user tricks for getting more done with less effort.
You'll learn answers to questions like:
- What are the eight quickest fixes for Mac performance problems?
- Which common claims about Mac performance are myths?
- How can I objectively measure my Mac's performance?
- Which popular Mac OS X features have hidden (and severe) speed penalties?
- What are the best ways to find and eliminate CPU and RAM hogs?
- Can I make my Mac faster by freeing up disk space?
- Will defragmenting my disk, repairing permissions, or clearing caches speed up my Mac?
- When is an SSD (solid-state drive) a smart upgrade choice?
- Which hardware upgrades are worth the money, and which should I avoid?
- If Web browsing is slow, how can I tell where the bottleneck is?
- How can I make my Mac start up, go to sleep, or wake up faster?
- How can I type faster?
- How can I make my mouse pointer move faster or more fluidly?
Joe Kissell has written numerous books about the Macintosh, including many popular Take Control ebooks. He's also Senior Editor of TidBITS and a Senior Contributor to Macworld, and previously spent ten years in the Mac software industry.