Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Questions answered in this book include:
- How does Mail's Junk Mail filtering really work?
- How does the spam filter use my Previous Recipients list?
- How could a spammer's email addresses get on my Previous Recipients list?
- What can I do to not get so much spam in the first place?
- What's the deal with email that pretends to come from my bank?
- What features should I look for in a spam-fighting utility or service?
- Should I try server-based filtering?
Joe Kissell has written numerous books about the Macintosh, including many popular Take Control ebooks. He's also Senior Editor of TidBITS and a Senior Contributor to Macworld, and previously spent ten years in the Mac software industry.