Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
You'll also learn how tomake Windows runsmoothlyon your Mac, with practical advice on how to integrate Windows windows with the Finder, share filesbetween Windows and Mac OS X, run anti-malware software, print from Windows, and back up Windows data.
The ebook comes with acoupon for $10 off on VMware Fusion 3.
You'll find answers to questions like:
- What are 13 things that you can do in Windows, but not on the Mac?
- How can I get a copy of Windows that will work on a Mac?
- How can I set things up so that Windows won't bog down?
- How should I handle partitioning for my Windows installation?
- How do I avoid and handle activation hassles?
- What's the best way to right-click in Windows?
- How do I make my Bluetooth devices work in Windows?
- What is FAT32, and why might it matter to me?
- What are the coolest new features in Parallels Desktop 6?
- Is VirtualBox 4 a serious contender in the world of virtualization?
Joe Kissell has written numerous books about the Macintosh, including many popular Take Control ebooks. He's also Senior Editor of TidBITS and a Senior Contributor to Macworld, and previously spent ten years in the Mac software industry.