Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
This 140-page ebook covers how to handle many aspects of using MobileMe, including:
- Syncing-what to expect, handling problems, and more
- Various ways touse an iDiskfor storing and sharing files
- Setting up and using a MobileMeemail account
- Managingcalendar and contact dataon the MobileMe site
- Posting photos and videos onlinevia the Gallery and iLife '11 or '09
- Publishing a Web site to MobileMe's servers via iWeb
- UsingBack to My Macto get at the files and screen of one Mac from another
- Understanding what Apple's Backup, free with MobileMe, can and can't do, and whether it's a good choice for you
- Tracking your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch viaFind My iPhone
- Accessing youriDiskfrom an iOS device (with instructions for Apple's free iDisk app and notes on several third-party apps)
"Kissell cuts through [the syncing]thicket cleanly, with clear step-by-step instructions, with key caveats included. The book also provides great detail - good for peace of mind..." --The Cherry Creek News
Read this book to learn the answers to questions such as:
- What are the primary features available in the MobileMe service?
- How do I set up MobileMe syncing on my iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch?
- How quickly should I expect MobileMe to sync my data?
- What types of data can sync only between Macs and what kinds of data can sync between Macs, Windows PCs, and iOS devices?
- How do I configure my MobileMe email account in my email software?
- How do I access my iDisk from Windows?
- How do I add movies and photos to my Web Gallery?
- Where in my MobileMe account does my iWeb-created site go?
- What should I do if I want to host a non-iWeb site in my MobileMe account?
- How can I configure my AirPort Extreme so it will work with Back to My Mac?
- How do I use the Find My iPhone app?
Joe Kissell has written numerous books about the Macintosh, including many popular Take Control ebooks. He's also Senior Editor of TidBITS and a Senior Contributor to Macworld, and previously spent ten years in the Mac software industry.