Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Bonus!Linked-in audio lets youlisten to examples-you can evendownload the actual GarageBand project filesused to create them! To round it all off, a five-page glossary helps you quickly learn music-related terms.
Questions you'll find answers to include:
- What's the arrange track used for?
- How can I use the stock GarageBand loops to make a cool song?
- How can I expand my collection of loops?
- How do I edit Software Instrument loops?
- I don't read music. Why do I care about Notation view?
- How do I change the tempo in different sections of my tune?
- How do I make my mixes more dynamic and interesting?
- How can I use GarageBand to score a video?
- How can I customize a Magic GarageBand song so it doesn't sound like everyone else's?
- How do I make a killer drum break out of GarageBand loops?
- How can I make a ringtone for my iPhone?
"I had a tough time getting started with GarageBand until I boughtTake Control of Making Music with GarageBand."