Catel et Bocquet retracent le destin de la fascinante Joséphine Baker dans un magnifique roman (bio)graphique tout en noir et blanc. En 500 pages, les auteurs nous dévoilent toutes les facettes de cette femme emplie de convictions : muse de nombreux artistes, militante contre la ségrégation raciale, agent du contre-espionnage de la France Libre, mère adoptive d’une douzaine d’enfants venus d’horizons divers… elle était décidément bien plus qu’une danseuse de cabaret affublée d’une ceinture de bananes...
Apple's iWeb aims to help youbuild an attractive Web sitequickly and easily, but not all of iWeb's features are fully explained. For step-by-step instructions and plenty oftime-saving tips, turn to Web pro Steve Sande. In this ebook, Steve walks you through all the steps for building an iWeb site anduploading it to MobileMe or to another Web host. You can look over his shoulder as he enhances iWeb's templates with a designer's eye, using tools like masks, reflections, andInstant Alpha.
Steve teaches you the best ways to make all types of iWeb pages-including blog, podcast, photo, and movie pages-and he covers topics thatgo beyond the basicsand way beyond the online help. You'll also find coverage of how toimport podcasts and videosand even get ideas for working with CafePress and Google Checkout tocreate an online store.
Special projects covered in the ebook include:
- Creating graphical effects like those in the above images
- Setting a graphic's background color to match the page color
- Making an image map-there is a way!
- Using an iSight camera to record directly into iWeb
- Adding a podcast episode from GarageBand
- Submitting your podcast to iTunes
- Exporting a video file from iMovie to iWeb
- Integrating with iPhoto and MobileMeGallery
- Embedding a YouTube video
- Including an RSS or Twitter feed
- Providing directions to readers via an embedded Google map
- Adding a read-only, dynamic Google calendar to your site
- Getting information from readers via an embedded Google form
- Setting up RSS feed for your iWeb blog
- Generating income from your site by adding Google AdSense ads
- Creating a simple online store
Plus, the ebook helps with uploading your site to the Web, covering questions such as these:
- How do I divide space on my iDisk between general storage for things like iWeb sites and email-only storage?
- What if I don't want to publish to MobileMe?
- How do I set up iWeb 3's new internal FTP client?
- Why would I want to publish locally, and how do I set that up in iWeb?
- What if I want to publish to MobileMe, but use my own domain name in the URL?
- How can I publish to a Dropbox folder?