Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Questions answered include:
- How can I use iTunes Match to share music with my family?
- How can I create a separate, smaller iTunes library for use with iTunes Match?
- How can I put an audiobook into my iTunes Match setup?
- How do I control sound quality when I import (rip) a music CD?
- What should I consider before I rip an audiobook CD?
- How do I turn on Genius?
- Where are good places to shop for digital music besides the iTunes Store?
- Which tags should I consider adding?
- How do I add lyrics to my tracks?
- How can I locate music that I haven't listened to in a while?
- What special things can I do with smart playlists?
- What AppleScripts can I use to extend iTunes?
- How do I share my iTunes library over a network?
- What can I print with iTunes?
- What's the best way to deal with my huge music library?