Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
You'll discover how to navigate the many options in Settings so you're up and running quickly, and learn important techniques - such as searching and copying text - for using your iPhone effectively. You'll also get help with many specific iPhone questions, including these:
- How does my iPhone know where it is?
- How do I manage my network connections?
- How can I type faster so it's more fun to use?
- How do I transfer photos to and from my iPhone?
- How do the many volume control options function?
- How do I attach a Bluetooth headset?
- Can I delete a third-party app, but get it back later?
- How do I buy or make ringtones?
- What do I need to know before I travel abroad?
- How do I put an often-used Web page on my Home screen?
- How do I use iPhone tethering to connect my laptop to the Internet?
- How do I set up an ad-hoc, peer-to-peer Bluetooth network?
- How do I get started with syncing via Exchange?
- What are the pros and cons of jailbreaking?
- I'm a Unix geek. How to I get root access?
Plus, you'll find detailed troubleshooting techniques to use if you run into a problem, including:
- Safari problems
- Syncing problems
- Internet connection problems
- Freezes, crashes, and mysterious buggy behavior
- Restoring an ailing iPhone from a backup
- Determining if you need a hardware repair
- How to deal with passwords and security issues