Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Inside, you'll find advice and steps for how to:
- Set up an iPhone personal hotspot so that you can put any iPad on the Internet.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network at work, home, or when at a public hotspot.
- Tweak a Wi-Fi network to give your iPad a faster connection.
- Connect to Wi-Fi using secure connections-Â*learn about the security pros and cons of MAC address filtering, WEP, WPA, WPA2, and VPNs.
- Connect with 3G: This topic is most detailed in its discussions of plans from AT&T and Verizon Wireless in the United States, but it also takes a global perspective, with brief details about some data plans outside the United States and what to consider when traveling to a different country with your iPad.
- Monitor and limit 3G data usage to save on your data plan.
- Connect to Bluetooth peripherals such as keyboards and headsets, and do tethering and peer-to-peer pairing.
- Understand what's at risk and protect the private passwords, documents, and data stored on your iPad.
- Take preventative action: Get ideas for installing third-party remote-tracking software and turn on Apple's Find My iPhone.
- Find out how to use Find My iPhone if your iPad is lost or stolen.
Glenn Fleishman is a technology journalist based in Seattle, where he lives with his wife and two sons, both of whom are adept at accidentally pressing the Power button on his laptop. He's a contributing editor at TidBITS, responsible for much of their Web and publishing infrastructure; a columnist for the Seattle Times on all things Mac related; and a regular contributor to the Economist, Macworld, and Ars Technica. He appears regularly on his local public radio station, KUOW.