Le nouveau Cherche et trouve de Little Urban, aussi coloré, déjanté et diablement amusant que le premier (A la recherche de la Carotte bleue), en très très grand format pour le plaisir de tout-petits !!! (Et des plus grands, qui trouvera en premier ?)
Learn how to solve your font problems today!
Are you suffering from mysterious font problems using Microsoft Office, the Adobe Creative Suite, or other programs in Mac OS X Leopard? Help is at hand, with troubleshooting steps and real-world advice that help you solve problems fast. If you've experienced seemingly inexplicable trouble with characters displaying incorrectly, being unable to type a particular character, fonts missing from Font menus, Font Book crashing, or Character Palette misbehaving, turn to font expert Sharon Zardetto for help.
Read this ebook to find the answers to questions such as:
- Where do fonts belong on my hard drive?
- In what order do fonts load, and what happens if I have multiple copies?
- How do I use Safe Mode to troubleshoot a font problem?
- How do I use another user account to troubleshoot a font problem?
- How do I move a font file that doesn't want to move?
- Why does bold and italic text look double printed in Word?
- Why does my font's name have brackets around it in the InDesign font list?
- Why can't I install a PostScript Type 1 font?
- Why doesn't the Input menu show up in my menu bar?
- People keep telling me to"just delete the caches."What are they? Where are they? Why does deleting them solve a font problem?
Sharon Zardetto has been writing about the Macintosh professionally since 1984, including nearly a thousand articles in Macintosh magazines and over 20 books. She's best known for writing several editions of The Macintosh Bible, along with The Mac Almanac.