Si vous voulez savoir ce que Licornesque veut dire, il va falloir lire ce livre. Ce livre c'est la folle aventure, la drôle de rencontre, l'alchimie incroyable entre Herveline et Marie. Deux nanas supers sympas, suivies d'une armées de Licornes, prêtes à vous aider à changer vos modes de consommation.
Dépensez moins oui, mais dépensez et pensez éthique. Consommez moins, oui, mais consommez mieux.
Pas à pas, petit à petit, passez de consommateur, à consomm'acteur. A mettre dans toutes les mains, toutes les écoles, les bibliothèques, et même sur les bancs publics !
Work faster and more efficiently in Microsoft Office X and Office 2004!
You know Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are powerful, but are you harnessing that power effectively? Microsoft Office expert Kirk McElhearn has distilled years of experience with these programs to explain how to work in Office more quickly and effectively. Learn how to issue your favorite commands faster, whether that means that you put commands on a toolbar for one-click access, stick them on custom menus where you can find them easily, or assign them keyboard shortcuts so that your fingers can do the work. Find tips for arranging toolbars and customizing the Formatting palette. Discover how to insert frequently typed bits of text with ease, and learn to use templates so that you never re-create a frequently used document (such as a monthly report) from scratch again. Kirk will have you working more efficiently than beforein no time! Also included: how to navigate toolbars using the keyboard, working with the Word work menu, where Office stores customizations, and more. Bonus! A special appendix lists 20 favorite Office customizations from Macintosh experts.
Read this ebook to learn the answers to questions like:
- How can I access different commands from a toolbar?
- How do I assign keyboard shortcuts to frequently used commands?
- How can I revert Word's menus to a Word 5 layout?
- What's the point of the Word Work menu, and how do I use it?
- How can I quickly insert frequently typed bits of text?
- How can I get a list of all keyboard shortcuts assigned in Word?
- How do I make an Excel template for my monthly report?
- How do I create a Word template for business letters?
- Where are my customizations and templates kept, and how do I share them with others?Need Help Buying?Feel free to ask us if you have a question about this ebook. And if you decide not to buy, would you tell us why?
This ebook covers Microsoft Office X and Office 2004 for Macintosh; however, much of the information applies to recent versions of Microsoft Office for Windows and to older versions of the software on both platforms. The ebook does not cover writing macros.