2050, Paris n'est plus qu'un torrent de violences, le terrain de jeu de fanatiques déchus. L'air n'est plus respirable. Les hologrammes ont remplacé les hommes. Le travail n'est plus que le privilège de quelques-uns. Sous l'hégémonie de Dame Consommation, il est devenu interdit de fabriquer et réparer.
Ce livre est un signal d'alerte. Il est futuriste sans être fantaisiste. Un livre terrifiant de vérités aux premières pages et saisissant d'espoir aux dernières. Un très beau roman d'anticipation, empli d'humanité. Un bel appel au vivre ensemble et au retour à l'autosuffisance.
Go under the hood with new (and old) features in Apple Mail in Leopard!
Are you using Apple Mail in Leopard effectively? In this book, completely updated from its previous Panther and Tiger editions, author Joe Kissell provides comprehensive guidance, with a focus on new and updated features.
You'll learn how to use and customize the Mail window, control the size and styling of incoming messages, and make rules to move messages into different mailboxes automatically. The book covers outgoing mail, showing you smart ways to address messages, send attachments, and send HTML-based messages. But, that's not all! You'll also find advice about setting up accounts, solving account connection problems and other bug-a-boos, handling spam, managing attachments, making backups, searching, signatures, notes and to-do items, Data Detectors, and more.
You'll find answers to questions such as:
- What are the most important changes in Leopard Mail?
- How can I read my email on more than one computer?
- How do I set up my Gmail account to work with Mail?
- What should I do if my email won't come in? What if it won't send?
- How do I use Mail as an RSS reader?
- How can I make the text of an incoming message larger?
- Is there a way to force Mail to display only plain text?
- How can I automatically sort my messages into different mailboxes?
- How do I read, save, and delete incoming attachments?
- I made a note, but where did it go?
- Are there third-party tools that extend Mail's capabilities?
Joe Kissell has written numerous books about the Macintosh, including many popular Take Control ebooks. He's also Senior Editor of TidBITS and a Senior Contributor to Macworld, and previously spent ten years in the Mac software industry.